Sunday, May 11, 2014

#Special For You :D

Sunday, 11/May/2014

Today is Mother's Day. Happy Mother's Day to my beloved mom, Puan Rahimah A. Wahab, my MILIF (hiks) and all mothers in this world :D

Hari ni hari ibu tapi ramai yang tetiba "mengeluarkan" fatwa dan mungkin hukum yang tersendiri mengatakan bahawa hari ibu itu haram untuk disambut. Well, from my own opinion, tak salah kalau nak celebrate tapi jangalah kita sambut macam agama lain yang sambut. Come on guys, Mother's Day kot. Make their day as a best day in this month. Bagi mak kita rasa dihargai okeyy ;)

I'm not good in words as well as in action but today I dare myself to dedicate this to my mom. So, here we go. . .




 Ibu,
Thanks for everything that you gave to me,
Thanks for being my bestfriend,
Thanks for always "layan" the stubborn me,
Thanks for always pampering me,
Thanks for always be there wherever I need you,
Thanks for always supporting me,
And Thanks for being my "enemy" too.

I love all of you mum,
Nobody can replace you even Mama,

Ibu,
Happy Mother's Day.
I wish you happy with your life, family and friends.

   Sincerly,           
(Your stubborn daughter)

No comments:

Post a Comment