Thursday, April 10, 2014

Mr.A

"If we were not meant to be . . . ."

First of all, this confessional is special made for you Mr. A. I'm sorry if my words make you hurts and this is my decision. Before I tell you about my decision, let me remind you about something :)

6 years ago, you were with me. I admit that we were happy and I was happy when i'm with you. You said you can accept me who I am, whatever status I was , my background and my past. I'm so thankful to have you and I appreciate it. But after a year we broke up. Both of us had to face this unwillingly and I know it was my fault. FYI, I never regret about it because day by day i know you better. I know the real you. On that time i was sooo stupid for keep waiting on you. YES! I'm waiting for 4 years.

During that time, you treated me like a doll, like rubbish. Let me stress it. YOU TREATED ME LIKE A DOLL AND RUBBISH. But its okay. I'm fine with it. My patient has limit. So after 4 years, I give up. I think I should move on. So I tried and thank god I can do it.

After a long time, you came back. Idk why but i was shocked when you asked for something that I want it before this. You want me to get back with you like before this. Hahahaha.. Okey lah. I tak kisah sgt lah pasal tu but when you propose me to marry you, I was like "Fuck, you want this rubbish marry you? Like seriously?!" OMG! When I asked you kenapa cari I balik?, your answered was Sebab I still love u. Fck! If you still love me, why you treat me like that. Gila hina la weyh. Hahahahaa..

:) But now, I'm happy with my life. My new life. I know i have a bad social life, live and friends with unhealthy people and whatsoever yang penting I happy with it. 

So Mr. A, I'm sorry. My answer is NO and forever No. You know me better right? :) This is my decision and I will never regret about it. Life style kita tak sama and I tak mampu nak bagi apa yang you nak. I'm not ready for it. Again, I'm sorry about it. :) And one more thing, Life is meant to be enjoyed, not endured. Remember


No comments:

Post a Comment