Saturday, August 31, 2013

Everything's Gonna Be Alright




I cross the ocean
I cross the sea
Starting to forget the way you look at me
Over the mountain
I cross the sky
Need to see your face
I need to lookin in your eyes
Through the storms and through the clouds
Bumps in the road and upside down now
I know it's hard babe to sleep at night
Don't you worry cause everything's gonna be alright
Through the sorrow
In the fight
Don't you worry cause everything's gonna be alright
All alone in my room
Waiting for your phone call to come soon
For you
I will walk a thousand miles to be in your arms holding my heart
I Love You

You know that I care for you
I'll always be there for you
Promise I will stay right here
I know that you want me too
We can make it through anything
Everything's gonna be alright








Eja tak tahu nak tujukan pada siapa </3  

Tapi... :|

Hmmmm... :/

Mungkin bukan sekarang :(                       ~~                          Mungkin in future nanti :D 

Who knows :) 






No comments:

Post a Comment